Registration : $1995
Learn to scuba dive courses are available (PADI Open Water Diver) at the resort.
6 days of up to 4 boat dives/day, belt, weights, tanks included (scuba certification card required)
* Nitrox 32% also included (Nitrox certification card required)
* for non divers "learn to scuba" dive courses are available (PADI Open Water Diver) at the resort.
* scuba equipment ( is available at additional charge)
* all dives are guided by experienced Instructors or Dive masters
* some of the best dive sites in Asia - over 30 different sites (deep, drift, wreck and many more) all within 15 minutes travel, suitable for all experience levels
* diving in small groups
* scuba dive briefings include detailed 'Naturalist' aspects of each dive site
* water temperature ranges: March to November --- 27-30 Celsius / 78-86 Fahrenheit
Yoga, Meditation and other techniques:
yoga for all levels, no prior experience necessary
* full Moon Yoga is the perfect time for recharging batteries and receive beauty and happiness in paradise
* breathing and visualization techniques to enhance your underwater experience
* techniques to awaken the life force within (kundalini) in a gentle and loving way and open the third eye
A non- refundable deposit of $500 is required to hold your space for this retreat.
In the event of cancellation
*45 days or more prior to the retreat your entire payment will be refunded (less $500 deposit)
*44-30 days prior to the retreat payments are not refundable but are transferable (less $500 deposit) to a future retreat with Lilly within one year of cancellation
* 29 days or less prior to the retreat, payments are non refundable
We recommend travel insurance for your journey to the Philippines. There are many travel insurance companies, we recommend www.insuremytrip.com STA Travel (www.statravel.com) and AAA (www.aaa.com) for affordable worldwide travel insurance.
A valid passport with at least 6 months validity is required.
Most Western countries including Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand are granted 21 days stay on arrival. Other nationals are required to produce a tourist visa and should contact your local Philippine consulate for more details.